moves can be complicated, but Eagle Van Lines’ decades of moving experience, and our international moving network,
enable us to coordinate the most complicated relocations on
earth. Eagle Van Lines can arrange to ship a few items, an
entire household, cars, and even boats (item-size specific) anywhere you please.
Eagle Van Lines knows there is much more to a successful move than merely packing and moving, especially when you are relocating internationally. We take care of our clients one move at a time.
At Eagle Van Lines, we understand that each relocation is unique. Our solutions are custom tailored to meet your needs. We can arrange to ship a few items, an entire household, an entire office, automobiles, boats and all Customs-permissible items accompanied with appropriate Customs documentation.
Our international relocation and storage services include:
- Door-to-door moving
- Door-to-port moving
- Port-to-door moving
We transport your valuable possessions via trucks equipped with air-ride systems, rail, ocean vessels, and/or air transportation.
Premier International Relocation and Concierge Service
Eagle Van Lines' clients moving to and from abroad benefit from the same quality services that our domestic clients are accustomed to - and more. Our international staff receives regular training and is well versed in all issues concerning foreign moves. We can provide you with advice regarding shipping restrictions and Customs requirements. At your request, we arrange short or long term storage and handyman services.
In conjunction with these services, Eagle Van Lines can provide additional support in the areas of Visa requirements, location orientation, house hunting, schooling suitability and location, etc. Eagle Van Lines works closely with a number of experienced providers who specialize in these areas to assist our clients. Learn more about our relocation and concierge services.
While Eagle Van Lines ensures safe and secure handling of your possessions, as an added protection against unlikely damage or loss, we also offer comprehensive, all-risk, door-to-door insurance coverage for full replacement value of your items. The coverage is underwritten through internationally renowned insurance companies. Claims, if any, are settled promptly at the country or point of destination.
Included in Our International Services
- Uplift from port/air terminal Normal Customs Clearance
- Delivery to residence or store (normal access up to second floor)
- Unloading, unwrapping and set up of basic furniture
- Assembly of furniture (that does not require a third-party service)
- Clearing of all debris associated with move (same day as delivery only)
- Return empty steamship container
Excluded from Our International Services
- Customs duties or taxes
- Intensive customs inspection
- Terminal handling charges, pier/terminal charges, consolidator fees, transfer of documents for LCL shipments, insurance, taxes, duties, detention, per diem, extra stops, extra pick ups, storage-related costs third-party services, labor on weekends or holidays
- Oversized items
- Motor vehicle Formal Customs Entry fee
United States Customs
List of Prohibited Items - United States